Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And, we're off ...

Castle in the mist, from Princes Street
 After weeks of whiteness, the rains have started and all the snow has melted. I'm kicking myself for not having taken more pretty pictures of Edinburgh, and particularly the Castle, when it looked all fairytale-like. It still looks pretty, haunted & mysterious but it doesn't look like a magical Winter Wonderland anymore.

Street corner in Valletta
Anyway, Peter's feeling better so we're off to Malta tomorrow!  We'll be meeting up with my parents and Peter's parents and his brother Martin will be there as well. Peter is turning 40 in a couple of days and there will be a bit of a celebration. Hopefully it'll makeup for last year when Calum and then I were both sick and he had to look after us.

Weatherwise, it won't be tropical but there will be some sun and it should be at least a little warmer than Edinburgh right now. I'll try to blog when I can, but can't guarantee how much access I'll have to a computer. Belle will be off at her kennel while we're away. I hate leaving her, it breaks my heart a little. We won't be away too long, and SadieBelle will return in early January. There are some changes planned for 2011 and we're all excited about the new year.


No comments: