Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More Law School Geekdom

I don't know how many of you saw Brokeback Mountain or what you thought about it. I saw it with Michael & it was mmmm... not great. Frankly, I thought My Beautiful Launderette was far more progressive, interesting and hotter (yeah, I said it) than Brokeback. And it had a young (& yummy) Daniel Day Lewis.
The best thing for me has been the parodies of Brokeback. If you haven't seen Brokeback to the future, I suggest you goggle it right now.

So the following is Brokeback Moot. Many of you will remember my travails at the Moot Court in November. Y'know- from whence the lovely eye twitch comes and the crushing of alarmingly low self esteem. So, imagine my delight when I found the following in my inbox! God bless the University of Alberta! and, for those who are law students: Carbolic Smoke Ball? I want one!

No comments: