Friday, April 28, 2006

another day

in a few hours I write my final exam: I feel the usual mixture of excitement & dread. Today's going to be awesome: write the exam, have a job interview immediately afterwards (I know!), meet up with people and the celebrations begin!

But, before all that, this is a bit of a special moment for us here at SadieBelle because it was one year ago today that we had our first post. One year and 43 posts later we're still here.

It's been quite a year: ran a marathon, moved cities, started law school, renewed a relationship, did moot court, started training for a triathlon, discovered I was celiac and written more exams in the past 6 months then I had ever done before.
What next? well, I'm going to Disneyland. Not really, but I suspect I won't be posting as much as I have this month for awhile (it's a great distraction when you're at the computer for 12 hours a day). I think I'll read some great books (thanks for the suggestions, all) and cook and continue training and walk Belle a lot. Then I'll be back, lot's to talk about really: relationships & truisms, Mile High (still the best thing EVER), Belle's aching to give her views, Miss Legal Manners has a few things up her sleeve, I need to chat about the tri, there are recipes & of course, year one round up.

Take care-I'm going to bed.
SB

No comments: