Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I passed!

This is one of those posts that should go something like:
 blah, blah, blah - Life in the UK: Journey to Citizenship 2nd Edition - test -passed. So, yeah I had to write a citizenship test. Of course I completely freaked out: I don't test well, get really nervous and over think things.
I ended up getting there super early and being send away! I ended up wandering around the St. James Centre (tried on some Bobbie Brown lipstick - must discuss) before hoofing it back. Where- I waited for about 30 minutes as everybody's ID was checked again. All in all it wasn't very hard. A lot of the other people had problems with their computers freezing. I didn't and finished in about 10 minutes. And I passed! Am now ready to live Life in the UK! Whoppee! We went to Chop Chop after to celebrate. The business lunch was very tasty (love dumplings and spicy noodles) and wee man ate 2 helpings of the children's noodles! That's a total of 18 dumplings. The kid can eat...


No comments: