Friday, September 16, 2005

By Jove...

Fiddling around while I should be working. Anyway, I just figured out how to post photos so there you go.
Thanks to Jo over at http://www.monkling.blogspot.com./ for the inspiration. You should check out that site, Jo's little guy is pretty cute.

Anyway... here are two long overdue marathon pictures to show you all. Aren't I tough?


The one on the left is after I'd left the lovely and amazing Rita in an attempt to "make my move". Yes, I know I'm an idiot. Rookie mistake.
Who knew that the kms after 35 could be so rough?

The other one is me crossing the finish line. I'm actually making devil horns at a photographer that I thought was taking my picture. Obviously none of that was well thought through.

Ok. enough of this. But now that I know how to post pictures...

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hi S!

The pictures are great! Glad I inspired you to fiddle around with them. Look at you go!

Love,

J