Monday, March 26, 2007



So, there are a lot of things going on here...
When I first started the blog I'd broken up with my boyfriend, was running a marathon, moving away from Montreal and starting law school. Most of the events were chronicled here, with a more than a touch of drama.
Almost two years later, I'm living with the gentleman in question, here in Montreal. I have yet to complete my second year of law school. My interests have been refocused and I've been trying to figure out the place of the blog in that. I'm still running (not looking at a marathon anytime soon, though), cooking more (discovering the world of gluten free goodness has been exciting) and I've even rediscovered an old hobby: knitting. I'm also finding myself more political and rant-y. All of these add up to a blog that's more (and less) than what it was when it was a girl/ dog/ law school blog.
There will be more in the next couple of weeks and I'm sure there'll be some growing pains. But- I think it'll be worth the effort.

No comments: