Friday, May 20, 2005

Freaking out

I am freaking out...
moving in three weeks- no place to live (no job either-- but i seem to have some prospects).
the marathon is next weekend and i feel less and less prepared all the time. still not sleeping and i have an emotional hair trigger-- i started crying while speaking with a neighbor on the sidewalk the other day. I have become a lunatic.
the good news:
i have friends who love me. i have family that love me.
i am running a marathon in 8 days and 15 hours http://www.ncm.ca/index.php
the chances of an election being called before i can actually work for it (ie am still in QC) are pretty small. i might actually get paid too!
i never have to see (or talk to) * again
i am going to Boston to see Joanne and Max (and Thor and Rob)
i am starting law school soon-- and will be at a completely different place in my life.
i can write
i can dance
i can dream and love
maybe i'm not as bad as i thought?

No comments: